Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Daring Digits Pink Lemonade

Is it hot enough for you where you're at? Here in Southern California, it's been unbearable these past few weeks. Especially when you have a house with no air conditioning. :( I figured while I am staying hydrated, it was time for some Pink Lemonade from Daring Digits! I actually received my 2nd order from Ashley (love her polishes!). Been wanting Pink Lemonade so when it came available, I snapped it right up!

Pink Lemonade is a yellow base with 2 different size matte pink glitters. It's so summery, just made me feel cooler putting it on! Enough of my yammering, on with the pictures!

Taken in the shade, which is also where I like to drink my pink lemonade... in the shade. :)
In the sun - hot! :)
You may be able to tell by the pictures above or below the experiment I did. On my ring finger, I used 3 coats of PL alone. On my middle finger, I used 2 coats of  WnW 203B 2% Milk and then 2 coats PL. On my index finger, I used one coat of WnW 203B 2% Milk and 2 coats of PL. I think two coats would have been sufficient but if you want to use this alone, I would definitely recommend 3 coats.

So there you have it. Love my Pink Lemonade! Be sure to check out Daring Digits Etsy store where you can find all of Ashley's fabulous polishes and check out her Facebook page for store updates. Last I checked, Pink Lemonade was sold out but hopefully it will be coming back soon. Plus, as of this writing, she has NEW polishes coming 8/26!! I can't wait!!

Hope you are keeping cool where ever you are.

3 comments:

  1. Whoa, this is gorgeous! I love the yellow and pink together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, this is so pretty! I love the yellow and pink together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour!

    http://gl0ssi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete