Thursday, January 17, 2013

Jindie Nails Blue Ivy + Lynnderella Deep Blue Seeing

Hi all,

A quick post for today. I recently received a major nail haul from my new favorite indie polish designer, Jindie Nails. I don't dare write how many bottles I actually got in case the hubby ever sees this.  Let's just say it was more than 10 and less than 20.. closer to 20 but who is counting... hehe..

My first one out of the gate is Blue Ivy. This was originally released as Blue Blue Xmas but was changed to Blue Ivy after the holidays. Blue Ivy is the most beautiful Royal Blue linear holo. I love holos!! I used two coats for the picture below:

no top coat needed!

I  then added a layer of Lynnderella's Deep Blue Seeing, one coat on the ring finger and then a brush on the tips. Deep Blue Seeing is an amazing collection of cyan glitters and according to Lynn's description on her blog is a "Deep, rich cyan with metallic, satin and neon microglitter".

I think these two are a match made in heaven! :)
look at that gorgeous holo!!

I can't wait to try the rest of my Jindie Nails polishes. Of course, I have an huge stash of Lynnderella's to go through as well but that's a post for another day.  What can I say, I have an addiction. Go big or go home, right?

You can purchase Jindie Nails at Jen's Etsy shop and be sure and follow her on Facebook for updates. You can also purchase Lynnderella polishes on their Ebay store!

Happy Polishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment