Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Different Dimension Gnarly

Awhile back, I bought the 80's baby collection set from Different Dimension which are these six fabulous brightly scattered neon holographic nail polishes.

80's Baby Collection Set

I thought about doing a skittles mani, but was in a gnarly mood last week so I went full out with Gnarly, this awesome neon grass-y not in your face beautiful green. I used three thin layers and one layer of top coat for all pictures:


 This is the picture I had posted on Instagram right after I had finished doing my nails:

Gorgeous, right? I have been getting compliments on this shade of green left and right, where ever I go! Now, can we just talk for a minute about the quality of Missi's polishes?? I have had this on now for a week and it looks just as good now as it did as when I put it on last week (well, except for the state of my cuticles, lol)

This is one of the many reasons I love Missi's polishes. The quality is top notch!! Not to mention that they go on like a dream and they are beautiful.

You can purchase the 80's baby collection directly at Missi's Different Dimension Etsy shop. Be sure to also Like her Facebook page to get updates and sneek peeks of upcoming collections!!

Happy Polishing!!

Laura

1 comment: