Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Darling Diva - Kitty Scratches

My first post of 2013, Happy New Year everyone! Hope everyone had a nice holiday season, mine was quiet except for the visit to the ER last Saturday with the hubs due to a kidney stone. ouch! I don't usually make New Year's resolutions, but my resolution this year is to blog more!

The mani I have to share today is actually the mani I wore on New Year's, it's by Darling Diva Polish, Kitty Scratches, a polish I got a couple of months ago and just got around to trying. I don't know what took me so long, I just love this!


Kitty Scratches is a silver linear holo polish with varying sized silver holo hexes. Be still my heart with all this holo goodness! I used two thin coats but I think next time around I may use three, it was a little on the thin side for me.

blurry picture to show the rainbow holo! Love!




Even in the darker light, this baby shines!

And finally, I couldn't resist including this picture, tiny rainbows on my palm. Can you tell I'm obsessed with bright shiny objects?! I really wish I could capture the brilliance of this when the sun hits it. I took about a bazillion pictures and just couldn't capture it the way I wanted to.


Darling Diva polishes can be found at Carrie's Etsy shop and be sure to like her Facebook page for updates. Do you have any Darling Diva Polishes? If so, which one is your favorite?

2 comments:

  1. I don't have any DD polish but this is really, really pretty and makes me want to check out all the other ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I think it's pretty too as are all of Carrie's polishes! :)

      Delete